Project Cargo, Heavy Lift & Breakbulk Terminal – RHB Stevedoring & Warehousing Rotterdam
RHB is connected to Deep Sea, River, Rail and Road and ISPS and AEO certified.
Details Stevedoring & Warehousing
- Excellent location
- 730 metres deep sea quay length with direct sea connection, no bridges or locks
- No air – beam – length restrictions
- Main office situated on the terminal for direct supervision
- Double rail track connected – Low bed railway wagons
- On our terminal we handle project cargoes, heavy lifts, industrial break bulk, non ferrous metals, general cargo, containers & steel , windmill blades, windmill towers & nacelles and assistance to offshore vessels
- 24 hrs / 7 days camera surveillance & digital recording
- I.S.P.S. Certified – AEO Certified – 100 % pure stevedoring.
Own Cranes and Equipment
- 208 tons mobile harbour crane. Liebherr LHM 600-S – 50 tons at 58 metres
- 100 tons mobile harbour crane Gottwald. Tandem lift 150 tons
- 8 multipurpose shore cranes up to 55 tons capacity
- 16 forklift trucks up to 32 tons capacity
- Floating cranes from partners up to 1.800 tons capacity
- Reachstackers 45 tons capacity
- 19 mafi trailers 120 tons capacity upto 3.5 mtr width.
Certified Lifting Equipment
- All standard lifting equipment is available for lifting up to 208 tons.
- Adjustable spreaders from 2 till max. 22 metres – max. 400 tons capacity!
Warehouses and open Storage
- Covered storage: 12.000 m2 / 70.000 m3 in Heavy Lift Storage Centre
- Doors of 10 metres width
- All our L.M.E. quality warehouses are equipped with electronic alarm systems. L.M.E.approved for selected partners
- Licensed by the Dutch Customs Authorities to store goods in Transit, Bonded and with E.U. status + VAT Warehouse Entrepot
- Licensed by the environmental authorities to store and handle dangerous goods
- AEO Certified
- Open Storage: 30.000 m2 paved and fully fenced
- Heavy Duty Storage space for heavy loads
- Independent weigh-bridge for trucks and containers 70 tons capacity
- Weegbrug Waalhaven Rotterdam according to VGM/SOLAS. www.weegbrug.net
- electronic scales 3 and 6 tons capacity.
- By road:
Optimized truck exit for windmill blades & towers
To 4 highways A 15 / A 16 / A 4 / A 20.
- By railway:
Double track to all European rail destinations.
- By river:
To all European river destinations and direct river barge connections with all main container terminals in Rotterdam / Antwerp area.
- By Sea:
World-wide. We have an open connection to the Sea, No Locks or Bridges.
- Lashing & Securing services by professional partners
- Packaging, Re-Packaging and repair facilities
- Sampling & Analyses services by approved surveyors.