Stevedoring Company RHB Stevedoring & Warehousing Rotterdam, Loading, Unloading & Transshipment on Private Breakbulk Terminal
We handle several kinds of cargoes on our own, private and independent breakbulk terminal. All against crystal clear rates and good to know : no ‘slinging expenses’ like in Antwerp will be charged!
The length of our quay , 730 metres, double railway track connected, in combination with the number of shorecranes, up to 208 tons, tandem lift 150 tons, makes it possible to handle several vessels at the same time.
For heavier type of cargoes we use partner floating cranes up to 1800 tons or more or the ship’s cranes.
At RHB Stevedoring & Warehousing, we have specialist expertise in the fields of Project Cargo, Heavy Lifts, Wind Equipment and Breakbulk. With over eighty-seven years of experience, we are one of the leading firms in the Port of Rotterdam. And as a private, independent terminal, we are not only distinguished by our long-standing expertise, but also by our unrivalled flexibility, short lines of communication and 100% pure stevedoring services.
Flexible and Forwarders friendly
Many of our clients work in project & freight forwarding. Besides offering flexibility, we are also preferred by these parties because we stay away from ‘logistics activities’ like chartering ships or booking freight. We are 100% independent – meaning that there are no conflicts of interest. This is one of the reasons why when you work with us, you can count on full transparency, and on the confidential handling of your freight details or cargo documents.
Brexit Warehousing – Open Storage
You can use our storage possibilities in the warehouses or open storage for strategic temporary storage of Brexit goods.
RHB Stevedoring & Warehousing – Rotterdam handles the following types of cargo on their own breakbulk terminal
- Project Cargo Stevedoring
- Heavy Lift Stevedoring
- Breakbulk, General Cargo & Container Stevedoring
- Windmill Blades, Windmill Towers, Windmill Nacelles Stevedoring
- Metals & Ferro Alloys Stevedoring
- Flatracks Oversized Stevedoring
- Assembly & Repair and Lay-by Assistance + Quay dues
- Offshore vessels – Mobilisation & Demobilisation
- IMO 1/9 and IMO 7 handling
- Warehousing for Heavy Lift, Project cargo & General Cargo
- Open Storage for Heavy Lift, Project Cargo & General Cargo
- Brexit & L.M.E. warehousing
RHB is 100% pure stevedoring and 100% independent.